The objectives of the project were:
- To assess the actual competence of the selected managers from business networks
- To train 20 business networks managers in internationalization and commercialization
- To develop 10 strategies for internationalization and commercialization of business networks
- To develop 2 Learning Management Platform for blended learning
- To amend the 10 strategies according to the feedback after the pilot phase
- To develop 10 information-rich websites for engaged business networks
- To develop the textbook and an article
- Disseminate results of the project in 1 international conferences.
Project shall help managers and business facilitators in the business networks acquire key competencies and skills that increase their efficiency, improve performance management and enable achieving better economic and social cohesion. This will enable to go beyond local and national market and establish long-term cooperation with other business networks, business representatives in foreign countries.
Learning Management System
The system will be prepared and ready in October 2015.
This work programme comes under the Agreement n° 2013-1-PL1-LEO05-38152 concluded between Wielkopolska Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the National Agency.
The total cost of the project for the contractual period referred to by the Agreement n° 2013-1-PL1-LEO05-38152, all financing combined, is estimated at 310 432,00 EUR (including all taxes and duties).
The maximum Leonardo da Vinci contribution to cover expenditure incurred by the members of the Partnership participating in the programme shall be 232 824,00 EUR.