WIPH represents the interests of associated companies, both on the domestic market and abroad. It serves as the guide, advisor and guardian during domestic and foreign contacts. It's mission is to: support the development of enterprises and to effectively represent their interests, with particular attention devoted to small and medium-sized companies.
WIPH's team performs tasks in areas:
- Engaging in any kinds of business initiatives,
- Promotion of the region's enterprises,
- Bringing partners together,
- Conducting commercial negotiations,
- Comprehensive organization of promotional missions abroad, participation in fairs and exhibition events,
- Providing information and business consulting for domestic and foreign entities under the National Services System network,
- Preparing reports on enterprises - running business investigations,
- Organization of trainings and seminars,
- Legalization of foreign trade documents,
- Services tied to European initiatives.