Internationalization and Commercialisation Methods for Business Networks
The project has a duration of 24 months. It starts 01.01.2014 and ends on 31.12.2015
Overall aim of the project is to transfer innovative methods of internationalization and commercialization to business networks as well as contribute to social and economic cohesion of the CEEC.
Specific aim is to increase skills of managers from business networks in Poland and Lithuania through delivering them special training on internationalization and commercialization.
The objectives of the project are:
- To assess the actual competence of the selected managers from business networks
- To train 20 business networks managers in internationalization and commercialization
- To develop 10 strategies for internationalization and commercialization of business networks
- To develop 2 Learning Management Platform for blended learning
- To amend the 10 strategies according to the feedback after the pilot phase
- To develop 10 information-rich websites for engaged business networks
- To develop the textbook and an article
- Disseminate results of the project in 1 international conferences.
Project shall help managers and business facilitators in the business networks acquire key competencies and skills that increase their efficiency, improve performance management and enable achieving better economic and social cohesion. This will enable to go beyond local and national market and establish long-term cooperation with other business networks, business representatives in foreign countries.