Sustainable business from Bioeconomy, Renewable Energy and Digitalisation
EU-Latin American business cooperation: Sustainable business from Bioeconomy, Renewable Energy and Digitalisation
Location : Espoo (Finland)
Date : 05-09 September
Duration : 5 days
Organiser: VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
Price : Free. Seating is limited
Hashtag : #ELANnetworkFI
EUROCHAMBRES, official partner of ELAN Network invites you to register and participate at the ELAN Network Technical Mission in Finland which aims to boost low-carbon and energy-efficient technology based business opportunities characterized by the use of clean technologies, renewable natural resources, recycled materials and also digitalization in contexts such as education, smart cities, health and businesses.
The target of the event is to help companies, especially SMEs go international and enter new markets through effective collaboration with actors from Europe and Latin America. This event showcases key technologies aiming at co-creating business opportunities between European and Latin American companies and research organizations.
During the mission, we will be joined by CIADICYP, the Iberoamerican Congress on Pulp and Paper Research under the theme "Building bridges in research and innovation for the sustainable bioeconomy", which means even more networking opportunities.
- Address together these questions: What are the key technologies enabling industrial competitiveness in the sectors of bioeconomy, renewable energies and ICT? What are the future visions for these areas in Europe and in Latin America? How can we transform our knowledge into products?
- Identify current funding opportunities and research support instruments promoting innovation and collaboration between Europe and Latin America.
- Determine the strongest collaboration areas and models we can deploy to encourage long-lasting relationships.
- Define the roles of companies, investors and RTOs in the creation of innovation ecosystems and industrial value chains.
- Support especially SMEs as they strive to grow internationally and consider how companies can benefit from synergies between research and business, collaborations and public-private partnerships.
Latin American Team
Senior Project Officer
19A/D av. des Arts I B 1000 Brussels I www.eurochambres.eu